- What we need
A-ANUBIS d.o.o. Mali Gaber 20, 8213 Veliki Gaber is the controller of personal data provided (data subject: you, the customer, the visitor, etc.). We collect the following types of personal data:
- E-mail address;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number;
- Data on means of payment, such as credit or debit card data, Paypal and other methods of payment;
- Copies of personal documents confirming the accuracy of personal data;
- Google Analytics and Yandex and Cloudflare visit tracking;
- Links to personal profiles on social groups.
Each personal data is obtained according to the type of data according to necessity and with separate consent.
- Why do we need them?
We need your personal information for the following services:
- E-mail address for replying to your e-mails or messages sent via contact forms;
- E-mail address for sending offers and e-news;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for accepting reservations, inquiries and sending offers or in connection with the fulfillment of your other requirements;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for the purchase of gift certificates, vouchers or services and items related to our offer;
- Data on means of payment and copies of personal documents for the provision of services;
- E-mail address for automated marketing (confirmation of reservations, thanks for applications and the like);
- Cookies for the operation of websites;
- Communicating through social groups with personal profiles that confirm a connection with us;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for occasional sweepstakes or other promotions with your prior permission;
- Aggregate data from Google Analytics or Yandex Direct and Cloudflare for traffic tracking and internal analytics to improve content.
- What we do with personal information
Your personal data is processed in KUPEC doo Mali Gaber 20, 8213 Veliki Gaber, located in Slovenia. Hosting and data storage takes place in https://en.cik-cak.si, which is located in the countries of the European Union.
No third party provider has access to your information unless required to do so by law.
- How long do we keep them
In accordance with the law or data retention policy, we are obliged to store your data according to the personal data retention schedule (maximum period is 20 years or less). After this period, your personal data will be archived. All personal information we hold for information, marketing and support purposes will be retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information by clicking the Unsubscribe button or using the withdrawal form, but no longer than the maximum period storage. For more information about the personal data retention plan, see the Security Policy.
- What are your rights?
If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the option to submit a request to review, correct or delete this information. Contact us via (Data Access Request Form). In case you want to complain about how we processed your personal data, please contact the authorized person for data protection or. Contact person for data protection (DPC, Data Protection Contact) to the e-mail address [email protected] or in writing to A-ANUBIS doo Mali Gaber 20, 8213 Veliki Gaber
Our DPC will then review your complaint and notify you of the resolution of the matter. If you still believe that your personal data has not been properly processed in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner and lodge a complaint with him. You can use the special form found on the Privacy Notice page to request access to privacy-related policies and documents.
Celje, July 31, 2020, Ver. Documents: 1.0